Friday 4 March 2011

Why do you buy thew magazines you are interested in?

Stories was the most popular reason why people buy magazines, after people have been drawn in by the image present on the front people normally read further into the magazine to see what stories are included especially on the contents. Since a huge 60% of people said this was why they bought the magazine I will make sure that all my stories that I include are relevant to the genre which I am doing and include new and up to date stories about mainstream people who people know well of. But I also feel that the image on the front cover is also important and I think this is one of the main reason someone actually picks up the magazine if the image is dominant and approaching the reader. So even though stories got a higher percentage I will also make sure my image of my band is standing out on the page and it has the effect I stated before on the reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment