Friday 4 March 2011

What kind of magazines do you buy?

I asked people this question to find out the variety of types of magazines they buy that they are interested in 45% of people that I asked said they bought gossip magazines, which meant they liked to read about what celebrities/artists were up to and the latest information about them. Even though this is not normally a main feature in a music magazine, I will incorporate this in with the music magazine style anyways and have a page on latest gossip about artists/bands today that are most talked about as I think this would make my magazine unique to others as this is not normally included. Since music got 42% I will still make sure this is the main feature that I talk about considering it is an actual music magazine but as well incorporate what I stated above.

No comments:

Post a Comment