Friday 4 March 2011

What do you want to read about in a magazine?

This question is one of the main features in the magazine as if I wrote something that was not what something my audience wanted to read then it wouldn’t work well and wouldn’t sell as it would not be what they wanted. So having something they want to read about will be one of the main factors because it will make them want to read the magazine. From this question I have learnt that people want to read interviews in my music magazine I think this is because interviews in music magazines tend to be exclusive where they get the first information from that artist, I will be taking on board this idea as I think this is appealing to a reader because if it is exclusive they wont have heard it before and they are always interesting to read. I think latest music was not that necessary due to the fact people mostly know it all anyways. And with gossip I don’t think this is appropriate in a music magazine however a little bit could be involved but it is not the main focus of the magazine as it is mostly all about bands. And normally the band will talk about their album in the interview so this is incorporating two things in one so I don’t think a single page for it would be necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment