Friday 4 March 2011

Do you prefer the blocky style or image heavy style?

68% of people prefer the blocky style I think this is because it is plain and simple and easy to read, whereas the image dominant is busy with images  and can sometimes look too much when surrounded by text. I would prefer my contents page to be approachable and easy to read so I will use the blocky style because as well as this, this is what my audience want to see which means they would prefer it too. I think this is an important feature because if the information on the contents looked unappealing then people would not read it, and this is bad as this is where you find the information out about what you want to read. And i think an advantage of this style is that it is easy to quickly find what you want to read about as nothing else is taking your attention

No comments:

Post a Comment